Friday, August 11, 2006

The Learning Circuits Blog: Courses and Courseware Fading - What's Coming Next?

This page is by way of an experiment.

In my last post (Informal Learning - the end of courseware?) I reported on a debate getting under way on The Learning Circuits Blog: Courses and Courseware Fading - What's Coming Next?. Since then I have made two long posts to the debate, but I don't want to post too often to give others a chance to contribute. However, the debate is of great interest because of the way it spans my professional and personal interests. What to do?

The edit facility on blogger allows me to edit previous posts. So by way of experiment I thought that I would use this page to provide summaries and comments, plus links to blogs and sources. Of course, I have no idea how long the debate will go for. It's up to 11 entries now, the longest previous discussion that I am aware of got to 50, so may finish soon. But it's worth the experiment if only for my own interest.

No comments: