Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A few pleasing things on the blog side

There were two pleasing blog related developments during the week.

Visitor 5,000 arrived over at the Regional Living Australia blog. Then the New England Australia blog was featured as the daily blog on The Australian Index. I picked this up because I suddenly saw referrals. I must say that find The Australian Index useful, and not just because it featured one of my blogs!

I see from Google that page impressions on my collective blogs - Google records this data as a side result of the Google ads on the blogs, something that I find useful - have now reached 5,397 for September.

This is already the highest monthly total on record. The APEC stories were a major contributor to this increase, they created a real traffic burst, so numbers will no doubt drop back next month. Still, I am pleased.

No comments: