Thursday, September 27, 2007

History of Australian and New Zealand Thought

Back in August I said that in a fit of absent mindedness I had created a new blog called History of Australian (or and New Zealand) Thought. My thinking was that it was important, but could not proceed without multiple contributors.

Then Rafe Champion volunteered. Neil will be interested to know that he is a son-in-law of Ruth Park and D'Arcy Niland. Rafe's friend and partner is a successful Australian artist. Her web site is well worth a visit.

Now that Rafe has joined, I have put up a first substantive post. I would still like more people to join us. As an example, I think that Geoff Robinson - Geoff is just an example -would be superb.

We would really like this to be an open, pluralist, blog expressing many different viewpoints. We are trying to fill a gap. The only requirements are civilised conversation, a focus on explaining or discussing the way we think as we do.

So if you would like to contribute, please let me know.

No comments: