Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Snippets

I may not be able to post much this week - we are moving. We need a bigger house, Clare in particular has no space, but dear I'm going to miss the garden. This is my main personal escape.

I had a good response to my post Saturday morning musings - issues raised by the Victorian fires. I put a fair bit of time into the post, so that's nice.

On Management Perspectives I have continued my musings on the state of the Australian economy, while on the New England blog I am now posting my Armidale Express columns with a weeks lag. You can find the whole series here.

To finish with another photo from Cousin Jamie's collection. This one shows a Belshaw family picnic. It is quite stylised.

In many ways the world of at least middle class Australia of the 1950s was far more formal than Australia today.      Picnic

No comments: