Sunday, July 10, 2011

Belshaw's other recent blog posts

Usually I do a regular update here on my posts on my other blogs so that people can follow up is interested. This dropped away during my computer problems, as indeed did posting itself. To resume, a list of posts since the start of July follows:

The post on May Yarrowyk (or should that be Yarrowick?) is an example of one of the things I most love about blogging, the way in which past posts generate new posts because people send me more information.

May is an interesting person because she was a fully qualified nurse and a member of the Australasian Trained Nurses Association who apparently trained during the 1890s. This makes her an early example of an Aboriginal person gaining a full qualification.

The Allen & Overy post is an example of a presently somewhat rare professional post.     

No comments: