Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Other recent Belshaw posts

My main post today, Policy, programs, control and complexity - ICAC on problems in NSW public policy and administration, was on the Managing the Professional Services Firm blog. It continues my series on problems in management and public administration in particular. This time, however, I am using ICAC analysis to support my point.

On other blogs, I updated my post, Warrumbungle Pilliga Fires, with some new material. Click though the links to the two posts on the fires and the Siding Springs Observatory. They make for fascinating reading.

I have continued bringing up my History Revisited columns from the Armidale Express, first with  History Revisited - just a bit of bull and then History Revisited - marching into town's heart. In doing so, I switched the blog for these column posts to my history blog. In a comment, Ramana was kind enough to welcome my return to posting on the history blog. Thank you, Ramana. I will try to do better.

No comments: